Craig Morgan Will Release New Album on June 3
With multiple shows and events planned for the next couple of months, taking him all around the United States, 51 year old Craig Morgan reveals to the public the release date of his 9th studio album; an introspective project that has been quite appropriately titled A Whole Lot of Me. With 12 tracks to be heard and co-production with recording wizard Byron Gallimore, after a year in the making, we will have a chance to enjoy some new songs June 3. Morgan seems to be feeling on top of the world if his latest interviews are any indication, expounding on his “renewed energy” in light of the project and pushing all of us to live to the fullest. He’s uplifting and fun, with the country genre gaining much from Morgan’s appearances, both as a singer and as a host on his TV show – Craig Morgan: All Access Outdoors.
Morgan saw much success with the release of his first single off the album, landing ninth on the track list, back in the fall of 2015, “When I’m Gone” seen as an uplifting creation that fans applauded happily. Available for pre-ordering at craigmorgan.com, the album promises to be personal, allowing fans to get a better feel for him as a person as well as a musician. Crowd favorites on tours have included “Country Side of Heaven” and “Nowhere Without You” as he’s been showing off the real Craig Morgan, with poignant tunes like “Hearts I left Behind” garnering much buzz on social media. The album is to include songs penned by Eric Pasley and Shane McAnally, while the artist himself has co-written 5 of the tracks.
The full track list of A Whole Lot More to Me includes:
1. “I’ll Be Home Soon” (Justin Ebach/ Steven Dale Jones/ John King)
2. “Living On Memories” (Craig Morgan/ Scott Stepakoff/ Josh Osborne)
3. “All Cried Out” (Wendell Mobley/ Neil Thrasher/ Busbee)
4. “A Whole Lot More To Me” (Craig Morgan/ Mike Rogers)
5. “Hearts I Leave Behind” featuring Mac Powell (Nick Sturms/ Travis Meadows)
6. “Country Side Of Heaven” (Eric Paslay/ Dylan Altman/ Shane McAnally)
7. “Nowhere Without You” (Michael McDonald/ John Goodwin)
8. “I’m That Country” (Craig Morgan/ Mike Rogers/ Kevin Denney/ Tom Botkin)
9. “When I’m Gone” (Justin Ebach/ Steven Dale Jones)
10. “Who Would It Be” (Dylan Altman/ Will Hoge/ Gordie Sampson)
11. “Remind Me Why I’m Crazy” (Craig Morgan/ Jim McBride/ Phil O’Donnell)
12. “Can’t Wait To Stay” (Craig Morgan/ Phil O’Donnell)