Calling all country music fans! Cole Swindell recently dropped some details about his third studio album, called All Of It. The album is set to be released on October 17.
According to Swindell, his motivation for making country music is simple. He wants to produce music that “people love and that I love”. He co-wrote five of the twelve tracks on All Of It. The album’s lead single, “Break Up in the End”, is currently No. 22 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart. You can watch the video for the song here.
Cole Swindell is one of the most influential artists on the country music scene right now. He has four number one singles on the Billboard Country Airplay chart, along with seven Top 10 hits. He also has three number one singles for songs that he has co-written (“Get Me Some of That” by Thomas Rhett, “Roller Coaster” by Luke Bryan, and “This is How We Roll” by Florida Georgia Line and Luke Bryan). Swindell has also written songs for other artists including Dierks Bentley, Billy Currington, and Scott McCreery.
In addition to announcing his third album, Swindell has confirmed that he’ll be going on tour this fall with Lauren Alaina and Dustin Lynch for the “The Reason to Drink… Another Tour”. The tour will kick off in Tuscaloosa, AL on October 4 and will run through December. He’s expected to stop by major U.S. cities including New Orleans, Jackson (Mississippi), and San Jose, to name a few.
You can find the full track list for All Of It below:
- “Love You Too Late” (Cole Swindell, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
- “All of It” (Bobby Pinson, Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman)
- “Somebody’s Been Drinkin’” (Brent Anderson, Lynn Hutton, Hunter Phelps)
- “Sounded Good Last Night” (Michael Carter, Shane Minor, Chase McGill, Cole Taylor)
- “Break Up in the End” (Jon Nite, Chase McGill, Jessie Jo Dillon)
- “I’ll Be Your Small Town” (Cole Swindell, Cole Taylor, Chase McGill)
- “The Ones Who Got Me Here” (Cole Swindell, Ashley Gorley, Jesse Frasure)
- “20 in a Chevy” (Cole Swindell, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite)
- “Reason to Drink” (Cole Swindell, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
- “Her” (Matt Jenkins, Ashley Gorley, Chase McGill, Wade Kirby, Phil O’Donnell)
- “Both Sides of The Mississippi” (Matt Jenkins, Ben Hayslip, J.T. Harding)
- “Dad’s Old Number” (Jessi Alexander, Chase McGill)